Terms and Conditions
Aecos Environmental - TERMS & CONDITIONS (Updated June 2010)
As a user of this website you are acknowledging that any use or transactions made by you are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ORDER
• Online – You can purchase products you have seen at www.aecos.co.uk directly through our website. Your online payment will be securely processed by PayPal.
• By Post – you can post your order to:
Aecos Environmental Limited
Rose Bank Farm
Please make cheques/postal orders payable to RH Miller.
• All orders are dispatched within 3/4 working days of receipt of payment (where possible) and will be delivered by Royal Mail within 4-5 working days. These delivery times are subject to stock availability when orders are placed.
• Please note if you place an order over a bank holiday weekend, your order will not be dispatched until the next working day after the bank holiday.
United Kingdom Orders
• There is a standard change of £2.00 per order within the UK.
• If you wish your order to be sent First Class Recorded Delivery please add £3.00 per order. We are able to track Recorded Deliveries and they require a signature upon arrival.
Rest of the World
• There is a standard charge of £8.00 per order within Europe (outside the UK) and a standard charge of £10 per order outside of Europe.
THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS
• Please see the HOW TO ORDER section above for information on how to place an order. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• Final acceptance of your order and the completion of any contract between you, the consumer, and Aecos Environmental Limited will take place on the dispatch of the goods ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it (please see our Refund Policy for further information).
• This website is for the delivery of products to customers in mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Europe and International Countries.
• The risk of loss and/or damage to any products purchased from us passes to you on the date the products are delivered or on the date of the first attempted delivery.
• Our delivery charges and approximate delivery timescales are detailed in the HOW TO ORDER section above. Every effort is made to ensure that delivery of your order is within the specified timescales, however, on occasion delays are unavoidable due to unexpected circumstances. Aecos Environmental Limited accepts no liability for any such delay or failure to deliver the goods within specified delivery timescales.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that the product(s) you are purchasing are compatible with your computer. Please note that we are unable to offer a refund for products returned to us without the security tag in tact. We will, however, do our utmost to exchange this for a product that is compatible with your computer. All minimum system requirements are stated under the description of the product(s).
• All online order payments are handled by PayPal, a trusted and secure method of payment.
• The above method will take payment from your debit/credit at the time of your order. All products are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply any product(s) ordered – due to them being out of stock - we will contact you as soon as possible. If, after we have contacted you, you do not wish to wait for the goods to come into stock, a full refund will be given.
• The price you pay for our products is the price displayed on our website at the time we receive your order. However, whilst we try to ensure that the prices on our website are accurate, errors do sometimes occur. Therefore, if we find an error in the pricing of the product(s) you have ordered we will contact you without delay offering you the chance to either reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel your order if so desired. In the event that we are unable to contact you we will assume the order to be cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund without delay.
• The title to any/all of the products you order from our website will pass to you when they are delivered providing that payment has been received in full.
• All of the prices displayed are exclusive of delivery charges unless stated otherwise.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
• In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery to you and we will endeavour to fix the problem you are experiencing.
• If these problems cannot be resolved by our Support Team, you are entitled to return the product to us for replacement. Faulty products must be returned within 14 days of delivery to you and must be returned by First Class Recorded Delivery with proof of delivery retained by the customer.
• Claims for non-delivery of goods must be notified to Aecos Environmental within 7 days of the invoice / receipt of payment date.
• Refunds for products on DVD / CD Rom will only be given provided the security tag is intact. Postage costs will not be refunded.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling)(AMENDMENT) Regulations 2005
• Consumers are entitled to a 7 day 'cooling off' period under the distance selling regulations, during which time you may return goods purchased through the web site, for a refund or exchange, for any reason.
• If you wish to exercise your rights under these regulations, you can do so by informing us of your intentions in writing. In this case, any refund will be limited to the cost of the goods purchased only, delivery costs will not be refunded. You must return the goods to us within 7 working days of receipt of your written confirmation. You will be liable for all delivery costs incurred in returning the goods to us. The goods must be returned undamaged and unused. The goods must be returned using a recorded and insured delivery service. Non-faulty items returned may be subject to a re-stocking fee.
• Your refund will be issued within 28 days of receipt of the undamaged, unused goods. We reserve the right not to issue a refund if, upon inspection, the goods are found to have been used or damaged in any way. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• The regulations apply to sales within EEA only. This right to cancel does not extend to: Any un-sealed audio or video recordings, computer software/files, personalized goods or goods made to a customer's specification, perishable goods and / or services, any copyright protected training materials.
• By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that all copyright notices, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights within our products and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain, at all times, vested in Aecos Environmental Ltd. You are only permitted the use of these materials only as expressly authorised by us.
• By using our website you acknowledge and agree that all content within the site is only available for your personal non-commercial use. You can only download this content for the purpose of using our website.
• You further accept that any other use of the content contained within this website is strictly prohibited and also you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, copy, publish, commercially utilize or create plagiaristic works of such content.
INDEMNITY & LIABILITY
• There is nothing within these Terms and Conditions that excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability, which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law. Subject to this, Aecos Environmental Limited will use realistic undertakings to ensure the precision of all information contained within the site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind expressed or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the site or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. Aecos Environmental Limited will not be held responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and Aecos Environmental Limited will accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken due to the reliance on material or information contained on our website.
• Notwithstanding, subject to the above, Aecos Environmental Limited's aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall only be limited to the sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s). This will be in respect of one incident or a number of incidents attributable to the same cause.
• This clause in no way affects your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contractual cancellation rights.
• We will take all realistic precautions to ensure that the details of your order and payment are kept secure. However, unless we are negligent, we will not be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
• The laws of England will govern the contract between Aecos Environmental Limited and you the customer. Any dispute between us shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. Please note that English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
• Aecos Environmental Limited will be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products as specified in these Terms and Conditions where the circumstances are partly or wholly out of our control.
• On occasion, in an effort to provide better value to our customers, links may be provided to further websites or resources to be accessed at your discretion. You acknowledge that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website, we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for the privacy practices of such websites, the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or, lastly, the use to which others make of these websites, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
• You must not relinquish or sub-contract your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or any related order for our products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by Aecos Environmental Limited.
• Aecos Environmental Limited reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
• If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
• These Terms and Conditions, which includes the documents or other sources stated therein shall replace all prior representations, understandings and agreements between you, our customer, and Aecos Environmental Limited, relating to the use of our website (which includes the ordering of our products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and Aecos Environmental Limited for your use of our website.
• We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes that are made will take effect as soon as they are displayed on our website – please see date at top. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use website and your continued use of our website will signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions supplied.
• If you are not a consumer, you will automatically confirm that you have the authority to bind any business on whose behalf you view and use this website.
It is recommended that you print out a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference. However, if you have any questions relating to this website, please e-mail email@example.com.